Monday, March 31, 2014

Kitty Kamera

Ever realize how hard it is to attract the attention of an adorable cat you are trying to photograph? I know I have had that problem with Hiruchi. The amazing Japanese have done it again! With one press of a button the Superheadz Holga K202 Cat Camera makes various cat sounds to attract the cat you are trying to photograph (which the Japanese are so fond of doing).

The cute cat-like-camera comes in can when purchased, which is just as adorable and takes 35mm film (ISO 200 through 400) and requires 2 AA batteries. Just as the name suggests, the photo print outs come out looking like it was from a LOMO camera. Which I happen to love just as well.






Here is a short video of the camera in use. Not only does it attract cats, but dogs and I am sure babies as well! So you can get loads of cute photographs!



This item is definitely on my wishlist!





I found this camera on: http://inventorspot.com/articles/wacky_cat_camera_attracts_frisky_felines_cute_kitty_sounds_28413#sthash.1yK2fCOz.dpuf

No comments: