Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kitty Kat Galore is Curious Pt1

A few weeks ago I was left alone at home. Of course I was busy at "work" on my computer. The front door was left open because I like the cool night's breeze. The whole house was silent as I like my peace and quiet.

Suddenly I saw this movement from the corner of my eye! A cat had come into my room! it had climbed the stairs and come right into my room. Not that I am afraid of cats but I had the shock of my life and I screamed. The cat shot away, probably because I had shocked it too.

I went to look for the cat and I recognized it as my neighbour's cat. I told the cat off, although I doubt it made much difference to the cat, and I sent it out of my house.

Don't get me wrong I love cats but my own cat was never this naughty to go into someone else's house and scare the living daylights out of a person. I know my neighbour's cat does this because there have been other complaints from other people in the area as well.

I have complied a short 28 second video for the first part of the story that I have to tell you. Because it does not end there!




I will post up the second part of this story in a later post.

No comments: