Monday, May 5, 2014

Kitty Kat is Curious Pt2

This is a continuation to Kitty Kat is Curious Pt1

After I sent the cat out of my house, I proceeded with the remaining of my night.

It was the F1 weekend so the next day I had locked up the whole house and left to spend my weekend in the city. That night during dinner I received a call from my neighbor telling me that her cat was in my house!

I told her that I had taken the cat out of my house and she replied saying that she has two cats and the second one is trapped in my house. She then asked me if he could have the keys to my house. I told her I will not be back for the entire weekend. My house is in a different state from the city.

I actually started to panic about my fish! The hungry cat might start eating my fish in the fish tank.

My neighbor then asked me if I could pass my house keys to her sister who lives somewhere on the border of the two states. After walloping down my dinner I had to pass my keys over to my neighbor's sister at 11.30pm. The next morning my neighbor drove to her sister's to pick up my house keys.

The cat was retrieved safely and thank goodness when I returned all my fish were intact.

I have summarized it quite nicely however in that night I was experiencing the some really bad stomach panic.

Here is the second video that I have created of this story.


No comments: